Saturday, July 02, 2005

Trying and Trying

I thought today would be the day I'd be posting some of my crafty stuff but no. Have tried all day to get it working and while I'm pretty sure I'm close...I still can't get my own images on the blog! Argh. Will have to wait until Monday...I have a few Mac friends who might be able to help. So frustrating. Amazing sky earlier today. The clouds were steely blue and low. No rain yet. The town I live in is desperate for more rain, especially the farmers. At least the country-side is slowly turning green. A nice change from the crispy brown. Dew drops came out today.

No comments:

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.