Thursday, July 28, 2005

Craft Fair Madness

Back from fair. Crazy down there, I have to tell you. Luckily I arrived just after 9am but by the time I left, massive line. The amount of stuff was overwhelming but what stood out for me was the Japanese Quilting fabric: amazing florals and swirly designs and the most lush colour combinations. I'll take a snap of my goodies! I only had just over an hour (had to get to work...) so ran around like a mad woman - eyes scanning for anything bright, striking or that had large amounts of crafty potential - which was just about everything. Got the sweetest, smallest fabric dragon...not usually my bag but this little chappy is adorable. Thanks for the support re: shopping. My limit was $70 and I came out with 10cents.

No comments:

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.