Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday on my Mind


It's a terrible cliche, but Friday's really are the best! I love that feeling - the whole weekend stretching out before me. It'll be a quiet one. Bear 2 and I are having dinner with a friend tonight: pizza and episodes of Lost...have a lot of catching up to do...apparently there's something about and island and plane crash?

Forecast is rain, rain, rain - no problem. Lots of sewing to do, reading and writing. I've already decided to make a big pot of soup to keep us and the kitchen warm. Last Saturday I watched a Bewtiched-A-Thon on tv....talk about nostaligic. It was actually very funny and the clothes/sets looked wildly retro.

No comments:

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.