Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Project No. 2 - more Black Apple Dolls
Day two was all about the dolls. I made about six of these a few weeks ago but gave one each to some of my good friends - then I was kind of sad I did have any more...so I spent pretty much the entire day in doll production mode. The pattern is great and kindly supplied for free (not for retail) by the talented Inside A Black Apple. My faces are quite different - I use acrylic paint which can be quite nerve-racking but despite many attempts, I never seem to get the look I'm after by using thread, especially for eyes. This batch will stay with me - at least for a little while...
Thanks for looking.
Posted by Frances at 11:24 AM
Some Books I've Really Enjoyed
- ► 2012 (10)
- ► 2011 (16)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (72)
- I'm taking a little break from blogging. Back...
- The Long Road
- Don't Turn Off The Light...
- I'm very excited. I've just found my next project...
- The Drop Off...
- Here, there and everywhere
- Day four was about inspiration. I've got several i...
- PROJECT No. 3 - The Birds
- Project No. 2 - more Black Apple Dolls
- Finally - some pics of my latest crafty stuff.
- You All Get a Car!!!!! - Not.
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (95)