PROJECT No. 1.
Day One of my week off was about this little bear. I'd seen a few around that I liked - especially Molly Chickens amazing creatures. I had worked with fur ONCE - I made a dog about two years ago and the entire project took about 17 hours, so I was little reluctant to try something too challenging. In the end I made this wonky bear and despite the yelling, swearing, choking (on the fur) and routinely jabbing myself with the needle, I was quite happy with the result.
Fur can be tricky but also, surprisingly forgiving! When I saw all the left-over scraps of fur, I couldn't believe I'd made something that actually looked like a bear!
I needle-felted the little bee, just for an x-factor. Ahh. How nice it was to listen to craftsanity and sew away the day.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Some Books I've Really Enjoyed
- ► 2012 (10)
- ► 2011 (16)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (72)
- I'm taking a little break from blogging. Back...
- The Long Road
- Don't Turn Off The Light...
- I'm very excited. I've just found my next project...
- The Drop Off...
- Here, there and everywhere
- Day four was about inspiration. I've got several i...
- PROJECT No. 3 - The Birds
- Project No. 2 - more Black Apple Dolls
- Finally - some pics of my latest crafty stuff.
- You All Get a Car!!!!! - Not.
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (95)