I know. I'm very early and I also know I've made a little vampire doll in honour of a day we don't really celebrate here in Australia...but who cares? I got the plastic pumpkins in Tokyo - exactly this time last year. There were loads of Halloween toys/decorations all over Tokyo. These little cuties are filled with Halloween candies with tiny ghosts and bats printed on them.
Some Books I've Really Enjoyed
- ► 2012 (10)
- ► 2011 (16)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (72)
- I'm taking a little break from blogging. Back...
- The Long Road
- Don't Turn Off The Light...
- I'm very excited. I've just found my next project...
- The Drop Off...
- Here, there and everywhere
- Day four was about inspiration. I've got several i...
- PROJECT No. 3 - The Birds
- Project No. 2 - more Black Apple Dolls
- Finally - some pics of my latest crafty stuff.
- You All Get a Car!!!!! - Not.
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (95)