I'd love to dash out of the office today and see some of the city all decked out in woolly coats: heaps of railings, sculptures, poles, seats and traffic lights have been given a little knitty make-over to launch the opening of the 2008 Melbourne Fringe Festival. You can watch some of it here
Ahh. I love this knitty city.
Some Books I've Really Enjoyed
- ► 2012 (10)
- ► 2011 (16)
- ► 2010 (35)
- ► 2009 (72)
- I'm taking a little break from blogging. Back...
- The Long Road
- Don't Turn Off The Light...
- I'm very excited. I've just found my next project...
- The Drop Off...
- Here, there and everywhere
- Day four was about inspiration. I've got several i...
- PROJECT No. 3 - The Birds
- Project No. 2 - more Black Apple Dolls
- Finally - some pics of my latest crafty stuff.
- You All Get a Car!!!!! - Not.
- ▼ September (12)
- ► 2007 (65)
- ► 2006 (95)