Monday, January 22, 2007





Yayy. Finally got around to making some of these, thanks to two great tutorials over at Craftapalooza and Hello My Name Is Heather . Not sure what I'm going to do with them, but I'll think of something. Yesterday Em and I went to the Camberwell Market...don't get there very often, so it was great to get some bargains. I scored about five metres of fabric for $2!! I always seem to find a whole heap of stuff I can't live without; cute 50s recipe box, white cane basked, old jars (put all those buttons in) and four enamel bowls covered in big red flowers.

Finally the rain arrived. As soon as the wind cooled, flung every door in the house open. Bliss.

1 comment:

62cherry said...

they look great! I'd love to see a photo of your market finds, especially the 50's recipe tin

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.