Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Randoms pics and ponderings.

My idea of indoor plants...bit of ivy inside lasts for ages.

These tiny magnets were in my Christmas stocking.


Our new kitchen hutch below. Picked up for $95. Needs a bit of paint, but pretty happy with it.
Mmm. Mango time. The best on a hot day.

Thrifing goodness - sweet little honey pot.


This is the totally lovely Babuska softie that Emma gave me for Christmas...isn't it beautiful? Made from vintage fabric...a lot of work - her face is just so sweet.



Two plates I bought Emma for Christmas...Babushka and green bird from the delightful Douglas&Hope.

2 comments:

weirdbunny said...

All your babushka stuff is so cool. Your cabinet is a bargin for £95.00 !

feistyurchin said...

Scotty dog magnets - hold me back! I love the design of the green bird plate too.

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.