Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'm very lucky to have a whole room where I can craft. Last week I cracked open the wonderful SOFTIES book by Therese Laskey and made this little guy...oh, can you spot the point where I should have switched from black cotton to white??? Hmmm. Facial features to come.

While I was sewing, I was listening to Craft Sanity on my mac. So much fun - Jennifer Ackerman-Hawyood has interviewed a whole raft of fab crafty peeps. I'm going to drop her an email and suggest this fantastic crafter

My inspiration wire is about to snap! Might be time for an overhaul.



1 comment:

Amy Prior said...

Hi there! I dont want to blow your inspiration fuse or anything but there is a second Softies book coming I was just reading about it over at moopy & me (the creator of the lovely dolly you are now making!) yours is berry cute!

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.