Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Brrrr

It's snowing in Trentham...which is a reasonable distance from the city (and me) but I like knowing that pretty little town is turning white - if only for a few hours.

I found the pattern for these felt strawberries at Whip Up which will take you to the pattern here - Mr Monkeysuit

It's such an easy pattern - they almost make themselves but be warned - a crop of them will have you longing for warmer days and ice-cream.

Oh. And look who I found in the strawberry patch...



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Snowing!! nuts. Nice berries miss! :) x

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Looks like you got a nice crop there!. I am so pleased to see the tutorial being used and these ones look especially beautiful.

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.