Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Day Tripper

I've been to so many inspiring places lately.
I'd love to learn how to make these and I love this new design by this super talented person.

I think these are going to be really yummy. I want to make a note of this book and save up an buy another one of these amazing creatures. When I'm after a laugh - this person never fails and when I want to feast my eyes I go here. When I feel like getting lost in the woods, I go here and here....and last but not least - a friend is always here.

1 comment:

craftapalooza said...

Lovely post Miss F. X

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.