Monday, November 10, 2008

Thai GREEN curry







Tonight Em and I are having a friend over for dinner. This friend, well her surname is Green so yesterday I made Jamie Oliver's Green Curry in her honour. I've made this several times and it's always a winner.

It's perfect on a on a warm night with beer. The method is simple: put all the greens in a blender - zap with some oil, lemon/lime juice until smooth(ish). Have a large pan or pot on the stove with some oil in it, cook thinly sliced pieces of chicken then add the coconut milk and curry paste. Cook for about 30mins and serve with rice and a sprinkle of pistachios. Yum.

No comments:

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.