Monday, September 01, 2008

You All Get a Car!!!!! - Not.

Sorry for the quiet spell. Well I cut up your three wonderful comments and scrunched each one up into a little ball and picked out a winner for the Knitting New Mittens and Gloves book - congratulations:


Francesca from BOOKIVORE! Email me your address to frana@theage.com.au and I will send it to you.
Seems a shame that agapanthas and ikkinlala missed out, so if you would like me to send you a random book (I'm having a clean out) - send me details and I will pop something in the post for you, too.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

ittybittyandpretty said...

congrats to the winner! i cant knit so i am glad it has gone to a better home. if you want to post me something light so it doesnt cost too much, that would be kinda special cause i really havent ever won anything:) but i also dont mind if you dont. i am just happy to check in onyour blog for updates. x rosey

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.