Thursday, February 08, 2007


The latest edition of Martha Stewart Living inspired me to dig out all my old knitting needles. I'm a poor knitter - fine tackling a scarf - but anything more than that and I'm a mess, but I love the clack, clack of the needle and the colours are beautiful. Em took these photos of my collection. Some belonged to my Mum but many were found in an old battered red bag at an estate sale over a year ago. I think I got the entire bag for $1. Bonus! Just looking at these colour combination makes my mind hum with ideas.













1 comment:

Suse said...

I LOVE all those knitting needles all laid out.

Just beautiful.

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.