Friday, January 12, 2007

Free Book Friday


If everything goes according to plan, Emma and I will be house-hunting next month, so it's time for me to let go of some stuff, hence the return of FBF.


1. Be the first to post I Want This Book!

2. Email me your name and postal address.

3. I'll send the book to you for free.

4. Enjoy book.


Second Honeymoon by Joanna Trollope. I really enjoyed this one - gentle, observant, Trollope has a talent for revealing the core of her fictional families.

2 comments:

Shell said...

I won't go for the book - I was going too, but I'm sure there is someone out there who really does want a good book to read right now!

Just poppin' in to see what's happening in your world. I'm loving that you are loving your new pot. I just bought a new frying pan in the post christmas sales and I Love it soooo much. What a difference a particular pot or pan can make to the whole cooking experience.

Happy house hunting!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, does that mean I can be the first to say - I Want This Book!? I'm hankering for another book to dive into since finishing The Black Book.

(After reading your piece on Daren King's Mouse Noses on Toast just prior to Christmas, I trust you completely.)

Good luck with the house hunting plans... g

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.