Friday, June 23, 2006

Cute As.

For the last couple of years I've made a point of going to the Buttonmania button sale. Popping in once is not enough...I start thinking about all the buttons I missed...so I made another quick dash in and scooped up some more. So I've been making some rings - okay - I've gone mad and made about 30 rings! Will post pics soon. The shop is in the wonderful Nicholas Building - a kind of architectural Norma Desmond - faded but still glorious.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

thebutterflycollector said...

thankyou for letting me in on the buttonmania secret! It sounds wonderful, can't wait to visit the shop next time on on a shopping trip to Melbourne!Love your button work and can't wait to see the rings!

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.