Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Here Goes

I've been tagged by the lovely Connie at MumboJumbo, so here are my answers.

Four Jobs I've Had In My Life:
Receptionist at an Ear, Nose and Throat Clinic
Avon Lady (I was hopeless).
Editorial Assistant, newspaper.
Journalist

Four Places I've Lived.
Broadmeadows (Melb)
Kensington, Kensington,
Broadford

Four TV Shows I Love
Buffy (sob)
Survivor (usually)
Medium
Cutting Edge

Four Places I've Been On Vacation
Vietnam
China
Paris
New York

Four Websites I visit daily
Salon
The Age
Amazon
Readings

Four Fav Foods
A great curry in winter.
Grilled prawns in summer.
Bombay Gin and Tonic (liquid food).
Poached eggs on toast.


Four Places I'd Rather Be Right Now
Tokyo
Finland
Belgium
New Zealand

Thanks Connie!

1 comment:

Shell said...

Hey there! It's always interesting to find out a little more about other bloggers. I came to see what was happening here and saw a whole heap of new posts!

I love your new toys - they are delightful. Especially the deer, so damn sweet.

Congrats on all the driving too - it's my resolution to give getting my license a shot this year (it makes me nervous just thinking about it). And don't worry about your little 'incident' the other day, I've been told that happen to everyone. Eeek!

Glad the new year is going well for you so far. Keep sewing...

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.