Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Paper Cut Tuesday



Have decided to ramble until things become more clear. Thick fog on the drive into work. I did some sewing while Bear 2 did the driving. Bear 2 always does the driving because I can't drive...yet. I often drive in my dreams. Must start lessons again soon. However, Bear 2 can't sew.

Got a paper cut today. I'm amazed at how annoying/painful they can be. Going to attempt to download a book cover. I love Tove Jansson's books. Who Will Comfort Toffle is a fav.

It worked!

Last week I was lucky enough to attend the opening of the Dutch Masters Exhibition at the National Gallery Victoria. Fantastic stuff and well worth seeing. Vermeer's Love Letter was striking.

No comments:

Some Books I've Really Enjoyed

  • Apples For Jam by Tessa Kiros
  • Saturday by Ian McEwan
  • Philip Larkin: A Writer's Life by Andrew Motion
  • The Bell Jar by Syliva Plath
  • Ex Libris by Anne Fadiman
  • Stasiland by Anna Funder

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Living, reading, crafting, taking photos, writing.